These are a some of the jobs available at this time. We do not just rely on this list, but we market our candidates to companies that we know are a good fit. The action of finding a job takes a salesmanship attitude and that is how we function. Please submit your current resume and we can discuss various options.
There are no positions available at this time.
Delray Beach, Florida
The Marketing Manager will report to our EVP, Marketing & Product Development, although we reserve the right to modify the reporting structure in the future. The Marketing Manager will be based out of our office in Delray Beach, FL.
In this position, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for fulfillment of all marketing products for suppliers and agencies. This includes:
• Owning and communicating the weekly schedule and revenue derived from emails, webinars, banners and in-person events
• Setting timeline and content strategy for social marketing channels (twitter, FB, etc)
• General account management including training of new supplier partner contacts about the use of online marketing scheduling site.
• Relationship development including upselling new adhoc marketing campaigns
• Delivery of account based analysis and reporting (internal and external)
• Setting departmental policy, including documentation of processes and deadlines to fulfill all marketing products
• Continuing to upgrade all marketing product look, feel, and performance through calendared A/B testing.
Presenting quarterly updates to direct manager about ongoing strategy and execution
The Marketing Manager will be serving as a liaison to both internal and external resources to facilitate seamless delivery of marketing product to Agency Partners and reporting to Suppliers Partners, including:
Liaison with Revenue Planning & Analysis:
Liaison to IT:
Liaison to accounting on:
prepare grids to present hotel options to current and prospective clients. The information for grid
Leisure VIP agent for an upscale agent who has a good understanding of exotic destinations. Contact me for details.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / SALES
The following positions are available, for detailed information please contact me direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager Needed in Denver CO or Houston TX
This position is the liaison between the clients and the agency. Work with any
CORPORATE TRAVEL AGENTS
Minneapolis, MN - not virtual
Two Corporate Agent positions available for an agent with any GDS system, they will offer conversion courses.
Corporate Travel Agent for a Private Corporation in the Seattle Area
7:30-4:30, Monday through Friday, OT dependent upon workload, after hours availability at times
Book on Apollo, coordinate, and manage travel for employees, having all itineraries completed
1. Executive Assistant for travel matters to corporate officers
2. Prepare travel options with accurate pricing and complete choices for travelers to review prior to booking travel.
3. Coordinate and purchase travel (flights, hotels, ground transport, airport transport, etc.) as needed according to company procedure, completing all necessary paperwork and forms
4. Track airline flights when trainers are traveling and communicate with travelers regarding any travel changes or special issues
5. Track airline seat upgrade status daily for corporate officers and ensure upgrades have occurred
Corporate Travel Agent for a Private Corporation- New York City
The Corporate Travel Agent is responsible for handling all company travel bookings, including but not limited to air, hotel, car rental and ground transportation. This position negotiates corporate contracts to leverage total travel related purchasing volumes and is directly responsible for monitoring, reporting and follow-up of employee travel compliance. The Corporate Travel Agent will deal with external/internal customers and suppliers/vendors. Responsibilities include negotiation, coordination, implementation and support of all corporate travel programs, contracts and agreements, and identification of opportunities for savings to the company.
Corporate Travel Agent Temporary – Boston, MA and New York City and Dallas
Corporate Travel Consultant must have Sabre in your current background and be willing to travel to different accounts as needed. This is a temporary position with a strong possibility of becoming permanent. Excellent Pay
Corporate travel agent needed for multiple accounts. The following qualifications needed:
At least 5 years of experience as an VIP Corporate travel consultant with domestic and extensive international background. Excellent current SABRE skills --Strong service focus and customer orientation for high end travelers in a high-touch environment, --Ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Corporate Worldspan Agent needed to handle high end travelers with a strong background in international travel. Excellent benefits and salary range in the $40-45k range. This is located in the southern part of the city.
There are currently no positions available at this time.
Group Air Supervisor – Miami FL
Provide professional, accurate, and efficient customer service while providing lowest available fares fitting meeting parameters. Work directly with the Meeting Planners to establish flight parameters for each program, provide fare information to attendees and provide reporting data for suppliers and event teams. Accurately manage Sabre stars, profiles and update Excel files supporting the meeting data. Work with group agent(s) by providing information on upcoming meetings and providing training needed regarding specific meetings. Managing processes for creating PNRs, communicating with attendees and documenting air information in a manner that allows Meeting Planners & Data Department Lead to effectively manage client programs with accurate air information.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicates with attendees positively and effectively both verbally and in writing. Be able to respond to customer’s needs and inquiries quickly and accurately.
- Provides accurate routing and pricing information. Able to assist in requests for blocked space or zone fares when appropriate.
- Ability to build stars with the proper meeting information. Build and update Excel files when required.
- Books travel as required for meetings from spreadsheets, emails or phones calls from attendees and internal travel planners.
- Expert knowledge of policies regarding group and meeting travel, corporate travel, policy compliance reporting, corporate negotiated and preferred supplier programs, convenience vs. low cost focus, etc.
- Assists Planners and others assigned with customer issues, accepting and resolving escalated issues as appropriate. Take phone calls from travelers when needed in order to deliver high service levels.
- Provides training/information on upcoming meetings to group agents as needed.
- Highly professional attitude and efficient, courteous and personal presentation via telephone and in person.
- Extensive knowledge of Native Sabre.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task under pressure and to manage time effectively.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of recent Sabre corporate travel agency experience focusing on Group and Meeting travel and VIP and/or International travel preferred.
- Specific experience and demonstrated high level of skill in reservations, reissues/exchanges, ticketing and customer service.
- Ability to work in the project management system, registration systems and in Microsoft products such as Word and Excel.
- Able to arrive for work on-time. Ability to work flexible schedule when events are taking place.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule. Understand importance of being at work during your scheduled shift.
- Participate in the hire/selection process of new agents.
- Ensure the successful orientation of new travel consultants.
- Act consistently as role model, projecting a positive and professional demeanor.
- Resolve and report all client complaints to management.
- Establish schedules for staff and procedures for back-up agents.
LEISURE TRAVEL AGENT
Destination Specialist for VIP Land Events
The Destination Specialist develops with creativity and passion, exciting and unique worldwide programs (signature, panoramic, and overland excursions), shore side experiences and events that enhance sales as well as Guest satisfaction levels. A high focus will be placed on also creating fully customizable programs based on client preferences, which could include, but not be limited to the arts, history, architecture, hiking, diving, biking etc.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The Destination Specialist reports to the Sr. Manager Destination & Concierge Services
The position is a vital and integral part of the Destination & Concierge Services team providing creativity, passion for the product and a high level of customer service skills. The position develops programs that will meet and exceed programs for Guest satisfaction levels to “Bring the Destination Alive!” Acquire and maintain an understanding of the company’s business plan, vision, and mission statement
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Shore side Programs (tour, concierge, shuttle and car)
Requests proposals from operators and vendors for port specific programs (signature, panoramic, overland, FIT, etc), shuttles, private transportation. Researches, creates and develops exclusive global destination experiences in line with client preferences
Selects and contracts travel partners to assist in delivering unique experiences Negotiates net costs Performs cost comparisons and analyzes competitive bids Analyzes and selects service providers from 2-3 different companies Researches past programs as well as new and unique options for upcoming ports Selects, modifies and creates both group and independent programs for 50+ ports of call Administers Operator Contracts, Pre-Payments, Bookings (paying particular attention to payment and cancellation deadlines) Develops programs that will meet and exceed Guest satisfaction levels Listens and responds to client and staff feedback on programs Writes and edits tour copy, announcements, flyers
Uploads information to internal Web Sites
Research & Development
Assists with research & development to include: world-wide destinations, local, annual and special events in each port (regattas, carnivals, military tattoo, film festivals, world cup events, etc)
Gathers and collates detailed destination information
Gathers promotional collateral from tourism bureaus and trade shows
Attends industry-related trade shows
Conducts site visits for upcoming ports
Assists in sourcing possible lecture connections through vendors, contacts and agencies
Sources local welcome shows, folkloric, musical bands and/or solo acts, dance troupes endemic to the area Ship is visiting
Sources local artists
Assists as needed with Expeditions (developing and communicating with local operators on ‘published’ ports of call)
Assists with any necessary reporting and budgetary requirements
Creates and updates SOP’s (standard operating procedures) as needed for job description and functions therein
Provides personalized travel services for clients who have special requests
Other related duties or special projects as directed
Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and within deadlines
Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management Ship and shore
Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in five-star/luxury Shore Excursions, International Tour/Travel
Operations, International Group Travel Operations, Resort or Cruise Line, Private Travel Company, Event Management or experience in creating unique and authentic programs for independent travelers
Strong world-wide knowledge of geography and destinations
Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in high pressure and demanding situations
Excellent research skills
Proficient in MS office to include, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Must have superior command of the English language, both verbal & written
Outgoing personality with ability to promote and “sell” programs and events to participants (generate enthusiasm) via a variety of public speaking methods such as lectures, television, one on-one, etc.
Must be able to travel based on job demands and requirements
Contacts with luxury vehicle operators world-wide helpful
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate Degree in Business, Travel, Tourism, Event Management or equivalent
Additional Hospitality courses or tuition are an advantage
Denver, Colorado - Possible Virtual
Job Description: The Safari Specialist is an inside sales position focused on selling customized safaris and group tours to destinations throughout East and Southern Africa. Safari Specialists focus on accurately identifying client needs, designing customized itineraries to meet those needs, and selling them. They also manage the operational, customer service and financial aspects of each booking. They represent the company at events such as association meetings, industry conferences and consumer shows
Wholesale reservationists needed in Encino –LA, Vancouver or Toronto Canada, and Chicago, IL
Wholesale agency is hiring reservationists who have detailed knowledge and experience booking any of the following locations: Africa, Europe and the Middle East. This is an excellent company with an exceptional reputation and a long history in the travel industry. Salary Range is $35k to $48k pending knowledge of the areas that you are an expert in.
Leisure Travel Agent - Hamilton NJ
Returning Agents are of interest and entry level The possible may be virtual if you live in the area
Counsel, sell and prepare all types of vacation and/or retail travel arrangements at the request of client via telephone (overflow calls from Retail Offices) and Internet (e-mail); prepare and issue billings related to retail travel sales, while maintaining sales quota established for level of position.
Handle all calls for Retail Offices when clients are unable to reach the Retail Office.
Operates applicable automated airline reservation and ticketing system
Utilizes ARC Agent's Handbook and standard travel reference material for airline, rail, hotel/resort, information to efficiently and effectively accommodate Agency clients.
Proficiently serves clients with regard to various travel products offered by the Agency.
Meets or exceeds established sales quota using preferred vendors and air carriers as specified.
Complies with all ARC regulations and operating instructions in the collection and handling of assets. Handles refunds and complaints according to policy.
Maintain working knowledge of all Retail Office/region specific travel promotions in order to assist all clients when receiving overflow calls.
Maintain a working knowledge of Internet travel offerings and utilize all Internet communication tools book travel.
Perform corporate travel agent functions as requested.
Ability to function in a sales environment, handle customer inquiries, and complete associated paperwork at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree (a graduate of an accredited travel school preferred) plus eighteen months of experience as a travel agent including working knowledge of an automated airline reservation and ticketing system.
Effective oral and written communication skills to enable accurate completion of reports and paperwork and constructive interaction with others
General Manager - Any Major City in Montana
Sabre Manager needed for this multi - location office
To ensure a profitable operation of: 1) all the branches. 2) groups business 3) centralized ticketing and related functions for all branches. To see that these operations are consistent with company standards in the areas of customer service, agent productivity, profitability, accounts receivable control, and operating procedures. Contact me for a complete job description
Manager Revenue Quality Assurance, NYC-New York
This individual will be responsible for identifying revenue leakage by auditing point of sale and back end billing revenue components to comply with client agreements. In addition the position will also entail identifying other revenue sources to enhance client profitability.
• Ensure correct fees are being applied at the point of sale through mid office automation and ticketing.
• Audit all back end billing to ensure monthly billing is per contract.
• Initiate a process to monitor for contractual annual raise and performance entitlements.
• Initiate a process to monitor hotel bookings on air reservations involving overnight stay and work with other departments to assist in increasing the hotel bookings in these situations.
• Create a reporting structure that tracks and communicates revenue gaps and revenue opportunities.
• Interact closely with Operations staff and Client Solution managers to identify such gaps and implement a process to rectify the problem.
• Senior level travel professional with at least 6 - 8 years of experience working for a large corporate travel organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Analytical, detail oriented—this is not a “big picture” position.
• Experience with Mid Office QC products—GDSX preferred.
• Operations experience in a large corporate travel organization.
• Strong Sabre and Excel skills mandatory.
International/VIP Team Leader, New Albany, OH and Onsite Client
The International/VIP Team Leader is responsible for overall leadership of the International/VIP Travel Coach staff. The Team Leader will demonstrate expectations for the team through example and will create a positive and professional experience for the team while ensuring that their duties are fulfilled and in line with established process and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Plan, develop and implement personnel management strategy for staff training, career development, manage counseling and guidance, performance reviews, recommendations for promotion and merit increases and provide constructive feedback, and track and manage attendance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
8+ years in Corporate Travel environment with minimum of 2 years international travel experience required
General Manager, Atlanta Georgia
Experienced General Manager and supplier relations executive with a proven track record of maximizing profitability, exceeding sales, supplier and operational goals. Highly respected for serving customers and building strong business partnerships. Recognized for hiring, developing and leading high performance teams. A focus on lean and aggressive growth, with experience in growth through acquisitions.
Demonstrated successes in;
Negotiating, collaborating with and influencing others
Strategic and Global Leadership
Creating Innovative Solutions
Effectively Managing P&L
Responsible for leadership and general management (including Sales, Marketing, Supplier Relations, Operations, Information Technology and Finance) for a $125M corporate and leisure travel agency with multiple locations and a geographically dispersed employee base. Successfully develop, implement and lead operational and profit-improvement plan resulting in increased sales growth and profits, while at the same time significantly improving customer service levels.
- Improve net income
- Increase total revenue
Formulate, develop and effectively implement critical revenue enhancement and expense reduction plans resulting in substantial net income improvements while retaining key employees at all levels.
Establish and strengthen customer relationships by leading renewal efforts and personally communicate unique value proposition in order to retain existing customer base.
Lead strategy development and implementation of new sales approach focusing on unique strengths in segmented market place.
Develop proposals and negotiate best-in-class agreements with major travel suppliers and increase supplier revenues. Negotiate meaningful value-add customer offers from select suppliers.
Develop and lead implementation of any new telephone call center service configuration design and technology enhancements to result in improvements in service levels to customers, coupled with meaningful cost improvement.
Enhance industry presence, domestically and internationally.
Lead an aggressive plan for growth through acquisitions of other corporate travel agencies.
Fully engaged focus on macro and micro perspectives of business.
Travel System Specialist – Columbus OH
Is responsible for administration and maintenance support of hardware and software tools, working closely with vendors and agent coaches.
Configures and maintenance multiple Online Booking (On-Demand) Tools
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
. 1-2 years IT application system administration experience
. Bachelor degree preferred
. Working experience with travel, aviation or hospitality utilizing Global Distribution Systems preferred.
Technical Support Coach, Columbus, Ohio
Is responsible for supporting both internal and external user’s software and hardware needs through the daily operation of IT Department. The overall objective of this position is to provide assistance to ensure continuous service availability, and timely restoration of technology services to both internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for daily monitoring of the Project Request Center to ensure timely communication to the requesting user/department regarding projects or requests for assistance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
. Entry level 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
. Knowledge of additional commonly-used Tech Support concepts, practices, and procedures
. Associate's degree preferred
A leading global business travel Management Company with substantial growth plans, looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to rapid growth, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Online Implementation Manager to join our team.
This role will spearhead the implementation of our proprietary Client Portal and 3rd party Online Booking Tools (OBTs), Concur Travel, nuTravel Technology Solutions, AeTM and GetThere, for two of our Corporate Brands, Corporate Traveler (geared towards customers with travel volume under $2M per year) and our full service suite of Travel Management Services for 2M+). We support both the US and Canada, in addition to Latin, Central and South America for our Global clients.
Leading/managing online implementations and customer expectations/experience from kick off to launch
Minimum 2 years in a customer support role
Compensation & Benefits Include
Compensation commensurate with industry standards. Plus incentives.
Director of Travel Management Training, Virtual
Responsible for the development and implementation of cost-effective employee development, performance management, and career development programs designed to:
• enhance employee capability and effectiveness,
• instill and enhance a high-performance workplace culture
• improve employee retention
• support career development and succession planning
• Develops and designs training programs and events consistent with company business objectives, strategy, and vision.
• Evaluates external training programs and vendors to ascertain relevance of content, methodology, and cost effectiveness for incorporation into internal programs.
• Develops comprehensive and cohesive curricula for employee orientation and management and leadership development and mentor programs. Continuously evaluates program effectiveness
• Develops and implements train-the-trainer programs
• Develop end-user, instructional job aides.
• Deliver phone, Web-based and instructor-led training
• Coordinates, monitors, and reports on implementation of training programs company-wide
• Works with the Vice President to develop programs for succession planning, career development, and performance management.
• Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested. Provide troubleshooting and issues resolution in addition to escalation management for both internal and external customers.
• Manage all incoming GDS (Sabre and Apollo) updates, determine their impact to workflow and take appropriate action.
• Initiate, assist or facilitate any Central Operations Group initiatives, i.e. SABRE Red apps, mid-office tools, etc.
• At least 10 years of experience working for a large corporate travel management company
• Detailed knowledge of corporate travel tools and technologies, including strong grounding in GDS
• Must have at least five years of training experience- training certifications highly desirable
• Ability to develop and deliver training interventions that results in audience learning.
• Ability to initiate new ideas, processes, and training material- familiarity with a training management system/software a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to travel 50% of the time
• Ability to work independently developing action plans and implementing goals and objectives.
• Ability to lead - Setting direction, developing teamwork and collaboration, achieving results through others, and negotiating / winning support from stakeholders in the divisions.
• Good follow-through on goals, plans, and projects.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Capability of working in a team environment as a role model, supporting management and staff, following policies, providing feedback, assisting in special projects, and taking on additional responsibility.
• Effective project management skills.
• Flexibility and willingness to work on special projects as required
• Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines
• Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately while meeting applicable productivity measures
• Must be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
Online Marketing Executive, Escondido, CA
An Escondido based, luxury tour operator, is rebranding and they need a solid online marketing executive. The new team at this European travel specialist are seeking to deliver significant growth to the business both though the existing travel agency channel and the online channels.
They are seeking a marketer with strong commercial and analytical skills with at least 2 years of online marketing experience, preferably in the travel industry. Working within this small and friendly sales focused team, this new position will play a key role in driving online marketing activity across the business to meet targeted performance and to support the businesses sales activity. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the new website (launches Jan 2014), digital communications, and social media presence to enhance the company's position and visibility with key audiences. This position is responsible for planning, development and writing of content for digital and social media activities, including the new website, in addition to PR and email marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Day to day management of content of website
• Management of PPC campaigns, SEM and imaginative online sales activities
• Analysis and reporting of web performance statistics including Google Analytics and Lead Forensics
• Support online brand building activity
• Analysis of digital marketing trends and competitor activity
• Regularly review competitive landscape of digital and social content and provide senior management with insights and strategy recommendations
• Creation and sourcing digital media content in the form of compelling copy, video and imagery
• Copy writing for website, PR and email marketing
• Liaising with sales to ensure an engaging customer experience is delivered online
Essential Skills and qualifications:
Proactive, self-starter who works well in a highly integrated and small team culture.
• Excellent writing and communications skills including copy writing and editing, and creating presentation material and creative briefs.
• Experience with online advertising strategy and implementation, including social media promotional campaigns (PPC, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
• Must have experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Splendid
• Experience using Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools for monitoring and updating web content to maximize user experience, time on site, conversions.
• Experience with keyword analysis and implementation for SEO
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• New media and social network marketing experience
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Team player
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Commercial awareness
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision at times