Los Angeles California
Agency in need of a professional accounting manager to handle all back office functions including all reporting, knowledge of ARC needed and experience in handling travel agency functions.
Marketing Manager, Delray Beach, Florida
The Marketing Manager will report to our EVP, Marketing & Product Development, although we reserve the right to modify the reporting structure in the future. The Marketing Manager will be based out of our office in Delray Beach, FL.
In this position, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for fulfillment of all marketing products for suppliers and agencies. This includes:
• Owning and communicating the weekly schedule and revenue derived from emails, webinars, banners and in-person events
• Setting timeline and content strategy for social marketing channels (twitter, FB, etc)
• General account management including training of new supplier partner contacts about the use of online marketing scheduling site.
• Relationship development including upselling new adhoc marketing campaigns
• Delivery of account based analysis and reporting (internal and external)
• Setting departmental policy, including documentation of processes and deadlines to fulfill all marketing products
• Continuing to upgrade all marketing product look, feel, and performance through calendared A/B testing.
• Presenting quarterly updates to direct manager about ongoing strategy and execution
The Marketing Manager will be serving as a liaison to both internal and external resources to facilitate seamless delivery of marketing product to Agency Partners and reporting to Suppliers Partners, including:
PROGRAM COORDINATOR | MEETINGS & INCENTIVES DIVISION
MUST BE LOCATED IN KANSAS CITY
• Assist Sales Director with production of presentation items needed for current and prospective customers
o Prepare grids to present hotel options to current and prospective clients. The information for grid production will come from the sourcing software Cvent. Consistency and accuracy are requirements as this is a large portion of the daily activity for this position.
o Prepare proposals for full service opportunities
o Contact suppliers with follow-up questions to proposals
o Prepare program costing documents
o Produce power point presentations as needed
o Prepare Customer Letter of Agreements to cover all contracted services for the M&I division as well as subcontractor programs
• Provide full program management o For assigned small meeting programs, arrange and manage all requirements (i.e. room set-up, function times, audio visual, menu selections, coordinate group air needs with the group air department)
o Prepare and provide client with timeline outlining all planned program details
o Ensure internal and external reporting requirements are met
o Initiate and monitor client billing and invoicing with vendors
o Review supplier bills for accuracy and ensure timely payment
o Complete program final billing
• Inter-Department and Independent Contractor Liaison
o Create online attendee registration sites
o Assist with badge and report production; reporting to the Program Manager
o Assist with pre-trip packet production
o Communicate resource needs for successful program operations of independent contractors and staff
• Minimum three (3) years experience in meeting planning, convention services, destination management, event management or catering/entertainment management
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Highly organized, including effective time management skills
• Creative – out-of-the-box thinker
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Equally strong listening skills
• Highly customer focused
• Destination knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, Power Point)
See Management for a virtual Product Management position
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / SALES
The following positions are available, for detailed information please contact me direct: email@example.com
1.Account Manager Needed in Denver CO or Houston TX
This position is the liaison between the clients and the agency. Work with any issues or upgrades and assure customer satisfaction.
2. Multi National Account Manager –Philadelphia, New York City or Washington DC
3. Inside Account Manager in BOS/PVD/NYC or DC
4. Boston Ma Or New York City, Ny
Outside corporate sales representative needed. Leads are self-generated and provided via our membership programs. Our ideal account size would be $500K to $3M. The territory can be anywhere that there is a viable company seeking a new travel management firm. Must have proven sales record for this position that offers a substantial base with an equitable commission program. This is a virtual position with some travel.
CORPORATE TRAVEL AGENTS
Temp to Perm Travel Agent - New York City
Amadeus and Sabre agent needed in downtown NYC for international bookings. Salary plus commission for the person with the right attitude this is a money making position. Full healthcare available.
Corporate Travel Consultants In The Following Cities
Onsite in Palo Alto CA
Corporate travel agents needed in all of these locations:
• Making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations, familiar with domestic and international corporate travel.
• Following company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles, ticketing, Phase IVs, tickets exchanges/changes, CRS/GDS productivity, booking hotels and cars in GDS.
• Maintaining favorable working relationships with accounts and all other company employees
• Providing solutions to travel related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements during after-hours or emergency situations.
• We prefer our corporate travel consultants have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the travel industry booking business travel both domestically and internationally.
• Ideal candidate should have experience in Corporate Travel.
• Experience with ticketing, scripting, changes and exchanges to complex multi-segment international and domestic fares and pnrs.
• Sabre GDS experience required. Sabre preferred.
• Geography and internal destination knowledge is a must.
• Quality control and ticketing skills are preferred.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
• Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills, be detail-oriented and have effective verbal communication skills.
Corporate Travel Agent P/T Temporary – Boston, MA
Corporate Travel Consultant downtown Boston office must have Sabre in your current background and be willing to travel to different accounts as needed. This is a temporary position with a strong possibility of becoming permanent. Excellent Pay
Corporate travel agent needed for multiple accounts. The following qualifications needed:
At least 5 years of experience as an VIP Corporate travel consultant with domestic and extensive international background. Excellent current SABRE skills --Strong service focus and customer orientation for high end travelers in a high-touch environment, --Ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Corporate onsite manager needed for a one person office. This position with require you to handle the administrative duties of the CEO and some of their group travel. Worldspan is needed for this position. It is an excellent opportunity to run the program.
Sabre agent who can handle corporate travel specializing in the Middle East and handling some groups. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a very professional group of agents who work as a team and understand the essentials of extensive international travel. The pay is excellent and benefits are offered.
Portland (Saco), Maine
Corporate Travel agent with 2+ years of experience needed for a beautiful upscale office who offers state of the art equipment for corporate travel bookings. Must be current in Sabre and willing to work for an exceptional company
Corporate Travel Agent with strong international skills is needed for a private corporation. Working with both corporate travelers and clients who are VIP. Must be able to jump in and handle all including new and existing reservations. Rotating weekends are required, but time and a half is paid for those hours. Experience with coordination of room lists for special events, handle transportation vendors and enforce the company travel policy. SABRE is a must and knowledge of MS products necessary, Knowledge of NuTravel a plus
Hours are 9:30am-6:00pm Monday through Friday and rotating weekends. All after hours or weekend shifts are handled from your home.
The pay is $55k PLUS EXCELLENT OT COSTS AND FULL BENEFITS
WE ARE PAYING A $200 REFERRAL FEE IS YOU SEND US AN AGENT AND WE PLACE THEM.
There are currently no positions available at this time.
Chicago, IL – Downtown Location
Sabre agency needs a group air ticketing agent who is experienced in moving both large and small groups and handle all of the ancillary issues inherit to group activity. This is an excellent opportunity.
LEISURE TRAVEL AGENT
Sabre agent who can handle a mix of leisure and corporate travel specializing in the Middle East and handling some groups. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a very professional group of agents who work as a team and understand the essentials of extensive international travel. The pay is excellent and benefits are offered.
Wholesale reservationists needed in Encino –LA, Vancouver or Toronto Canada, and Chicago, IL
Wholesale agency is hiring reservationists who have detailed knowledge and experience booking any of the following locations: Africa, Europe and the Middle East. This is an excellent company with an exceptional reputation and a long history in the travel industry. Salary Range is $35k to $48k pending knowledge of the areas that you are an expert in.
Leisure Travel Agent Bloomington, MN
Apollo agency is looking for a seasoned leisure agent who can handle both point to point travel and packages for all level of travelers. This is an excellent agency that offers a very competitive salary, plus commission. It is an opportunity for the experienced leisure agent.
Overview: The position will be responsible for managing a team of international tour directors (approximately 100) for selected regions of the world and achieving the desired overall quality results. Key responsibilities will include recruitment of qualified tour directors, staffing schedules, and performance monitoring and management. Additionally, the resolution of short-term on-tour and post-tour issues and concerns is a critical component of the position.
Branch Manager for Downtown Minneapolis
This full service Worldspan office with four agents and handle the following duties:
Essential Job Functions:
Sales and Service: Builds sales and provides service through directional development of all branch employees.
Management: Manages a full service travel office including the direction of all travel agents, auto travel and general office employees in order to maintain a high level of cost effective service to members and other customers.
Staff Direction: Makes staffing and scheduling decisions, provides training and conducts performance appraisals to maintain an efficient work force.
Budgets: Assists in the preparation of annual office budgets to effectively project, monitor and control income and expenses.
Standards: Ensures office operates in a uniform, professional manner and that office appearance and customer convenience is maintained at a consistently high level.
Compliance: Ensures compliance with all Federal and State Travel Industry regulations including the control and security of all property, equipment and funds.
Public Relations: Promotes and develops an effective, productive working relationship within the local community.
Auto Travel: Supervises and directs auto travel employees in order to maintain the high level of service our members expect.
Responsibility: Provides equivalent attention to sales and office operation in order to meet desired office results.
Miscellaneous: Performs work of a miscellaneous nature to meet changing work load requirements.
General education with a minimum of five years travel agency experience/
PROGRAM MANAGER - Virtual
Reports To: Director | Meetings & Incentives
The program manager owns and manages client program relationships. They are responsible for
budgeting, program organization, value‐added client counseling, onsite management, billing and savings
consolidation. They serve as a liaison between the Director, Client contact, attendees and
hotel/suppliers for the duration of the meeting/event.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
Assume direct responsibility for program development, planning, execution and all of its
Adhere to client policy on financial and compliance controls for all meetings/events
Update budgets as necessary during planning; prepare final bills
Utilize preferred vendors for quality of service and maximum pricing leverage/compliance
Maintain the highest level of quality, professionalism and integrity when negotiating with
suppliers and working with clients and team members
Adhere to all deadlines, turnaround timelines and compliance requirements
Determine and arrange detailed program needs (i.e., room set‐up, function times, audio visual,
menu selections, rooming lists, on‐site/off‐site events and activities, DMC operations, special
events, ground transfers, room deliveries, VIP needs, exhibit booth area, General Service
Contractor operations, entertainment and decor).
Prepare and provide client with timeline outlining all planned program details
Coordinate groups’ air needs with group air department
Provide on‐site program management
Ensure internal and external reporting requirements are met
Provide client billing and invoicing with vendors
Review supplier bills for accuracy and ensure timely payment and final billing process
Create online registration websites for attendee registration
Manage participant data, respond to incoming calls and emails regarding registration questions
Meets/exceeds customer expectations by managing customer service levels related to quality
and productivity and by providing value‐added solutions
Provides for the proper staffing and servicing of all operations within responsibility
Maintains knowledge of client‐preferred vendor programs and applies knowledge
to increase savings to client
Knowledge of operations and travel industry
Knowledge of accounting and financial analysis
Knowledge of contract management
Knowledge of staffing techniques
Knowledge of group air movements
Knowledge of meeting industry technology products
Solid problem solving skills
Ability to work independently, developing strategies and action plans and implementing goals
Ability to respond to change
Ability to embrace diversity
Ability to select, motivate, coach and develop staff; resolve employee relations issues; fosters
Strong customer service skills
Strong analytical skills
Professional manner and appearance
Effective written, oral and presentation skills
Effective organizational and time management skills
Minimum of five (5) years meeting and incentive program planning experience
Knowledge of MS Office and email software
Strong communications and organization experience
Ability to travel 10‐15%
Travel industry and destination knowledge
Travel System Specialist is responsible for administration and maintenance support of hardware and software tools, working closely with vendors and agent coaches.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
. 1-2 years IT application system administration experience
. Bachelor degree preferred
. Working experience with travel, aviation or hospitality utilizing Global Distribution Systems preferred.
Technical Support Coach is responsible for supporting both internal and external user’s software and hardware needs through the daily operation of IT Department. The overall objective of this position is to provide assistance to ensure continuous service availability, and timely restoration of technology services to both internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
. Entry level 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
. Knowledge of additional commonly-used Tech Support concepts, practices, and procedures
. Associate's degree preferred
A leading global business travel Management Company with substantial growth plans, looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to rapid growth, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Online Implementation Manager to join our team.
This role will spearhead the implementation of our proprietary Client Portal and 3rd party Online Booking Tools (OBTs), Concur Travel, nuTravel Technology Solutions, AeTM and GetThere, for two of our Corporate Brands, Corporate Traveler (geared towards customers with travel volume under $2M per year) and our full service suite of Travel Management Services for 2M+). We support both the US and Canada, in addition to Latin, Central and South America for our Global clients.
Compensation & Benefits Include
Director of Travel Management Training, Dallas Tx or New York, NY
Responsible for the development and implementation of cost-effective employee development, performance management, and career development programs designed to:
• enhance employee capability and effectiveness,
• instill and enhance a high-performance workplace culture
• improve employee retention
• support career development and succession planning
• Develops and designs training programs and events consistent with company business objectives, strategy, and vision.
• Evaluates external training programs and vendors to ascertain relevance of content, methodology, and cost effectiveness for incorporation into internal programs.
• Develops comprehensive and cohesive curricula for employee orientation and management and leadership development and mentor programs. Continuously evaluates program effectiveness
• Develops and implements train-the-trainer programs
• Develop end-user, instructional job aides.
• Deliver phone, Web-based and instructor-led training
• Coordinates, monitors, and reports on implementation of training programs company-wide
• Works with the Vice President to develop programs for succession planning, career development, and performance management.
• Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested. Provide troubleshooting and issues resolution in addition to escalation management for both internal and external customers.
• Manage all incoming GDS (Sabre and Apollo) updates, determine their impact to workflow and take appropriate action.
• Initiate, assist or facilitate any Central Operations Group initiatives, i.e. SABRE Red apps, mid-office tools, etc.
• At least 10 years of experience working for a large corporate travel management company
• Detailed knowledge of corporate travel tools and technologies, including strong grounding in GDS
• Must have at least five years of training experience- training certifications highly desirable
• Ability to develop and deliver training interventions that results in audience learning.
• Ability to initiate new ideas, processes, and training material- familiarity with a training management system/software a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to travel 50% of the time
• Ability to work independently developing action plans and implementing goals and objectives.
• Ability to lead - Setting direction, developing teamwork and collaboration, achieving results through others, and negotiating / winning support from stakeholders in the divisions.
• Good follow-through on goals, plans, and projects.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Capability of working in a team environment as a role model, supporting management and staff, following policies, providing feedback, assisting in special projects, and taking on additional responsibility.
• Effective project management skills.
• Flexibility and willingness to work on special projects as required
• Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines
• Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately while meeting applicable productivity measures
• Must be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned