Flights Operations Manager NYC
The Flights Operations Manager will oversee all aspects of the department, responsible for partnering with the team from the (Bookings Department) in cultivating and building strong member relationships with a focus on driving flights bookings. Develop and own execution of Flights strategy that aligns with the company's strategic vision and objectives to achieve revenue targets
• Manage and coach a team of Flights Specialists and Flights Operations Assistants in their client-communication and ticketing
• Work in partnership with the agents to coordinate and ticket domestic and international flight arrangements
• Research and provide solutions to any flight-related issues
• Work with accounting department to manage department's P&L, with responsibility for achieving top line and profitability targets
• Effective leadership and influencing skills to manage and mentor a team
• Technical skills to get the job done. Must have experience in Sabre GDS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience working with airlines and knowledge of flights industry
• Sophisticated understanding of the luxury client's lifestyle and travel expectations
• Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional client experience
• Strong organizational skills with ability to meet key milestones on time and with high- quality
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments at once
• Positive and collaborative attitude
• Must have a passion for travel
Tour Company Regional Sales Manager for the California & West Coast region
to promote our destinations (Italy, Mediterranean, Cuba, & Latin America) and our Group Travel business. Destination Knowledge, plus a minimum of 5 years Sales Experience working with Travel Agencies & Consortia is a must. We are looking for a driven travel professional willing to work hard to increase our exposure in the West Coast regional marketplace. The RSM will service existing accounts, secure new accounts, attend/participate in trade events and provide support & training to our client base. Candidates need to be result and delivery oriented with excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills. The RSM needs to be based in the region serviced,
and travel within the region is a must
DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT, ATLANTA GA
Expertise in customer retention and growing revenue from existing client companies. Multi-task. People management skills. Working knowledge of cloud based technology and very good computer and technology skills. Excellent in written and oral communication. Ability to develop and make presentations in front of C Level decision makers. Contract negotiation experience. Problem research and resolution. People skills. Great at supplier relations.
Account Management experience with Travel Management Company preferred. Travel required. Travel Technology experience with GDS (SABRE / Worldspan) a plus. Travel supplier knowledge a plus (Car companies, Hotels, Airlines, and Shared services like Uber & AirBnB) Provide AE management for accounts valued at $50M annually.
VICE PRESIDENT OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT ATLANTA, GA
Manage two direct reports (Director of Account Management & Senior Account Manager)
Member of the Management Team and involved in special tasks and duties for Chairman & CEO
Travel Technology Evaluation and Consulting for clients. Technology expertise and knowledge is key. Finding new ways to automate tasks or integrate new technology solutions to add efficiency
Participate in development of presentations for Sales Team
Participate in Sales Team Presentations
Conduct new hire interviews for Sales and Account Management job candidates
Meet with industry airline, hotel and car reps as needed
Attend industry trade shows/man trade show booth
Continuous improvement of client facing presentation material, client reviews and training materials.
SALES TEAM LEADER, BOULDER, CO
The Sales Team Leader manages a team of up to seven Travel Consultants. The STL will ensure that each team member’s performance in sales and customer service meet company expectations and that company values are being promoted and adhered to. The STL is responsible for identifying development needs and knowledge gaps; they play a key role in designing and delivering training and support at both team and individual level, and in ensuring its ongoing implementation. They are the first point of escalation for any problems and should authorize suitable action by their team in most of cases.
The Sales Team Leader contributes toward the setting of annual targets, in collaboration with the US Director and Assistant Branch Manager. The STL is responsible for a small monthly incentive budget for team morale and motivation purposes. The STL has authority to authorize up to $300 in client compensation where appropriate and up to $300 value of additional services on the ground as part of handling operational issues.
Providing the first line of management support to the team; assisting in resolving issues and finding the answers to questions • Proactively monitoring team workload, sales and customer service and reporting KPIs to US Director • Utilizing the full range of managerial approaches to challenge and develop individual TCs at all levels of experience • Assisting with time management and task prioritization in busy periods, as required • Leading collective team actions, such as proactive selling and client courtesy calls • Playing a role in the recruitment, induction and training of new starters • Providing intensive support and guidance for new starters during their 6-month probation period • Carry out quality control checks as per Sales Dept policy • Devise engaging sales incentives and challenges to motivate and reward attainment of team sales targets • Coordination of the first FAM trip for members of their team
TRAVEL ACCOUNT MANAGER, ATLANTA, GA
Travel Account Manager is the primary client contact, operations manager on assigned programs and team leader to an account team in the office. This position manages full-service meetings, events and group incentive travel, both domestically and internationally.
• Developing, prioritizing and implementing tactical project plans, including client promotion programs, destination management and travel meetings.
• Communicating program details to team and Account Executive
• Collaborating with graphic designers to create themed art for websites, print and electronic collateral and promotional items
• Collaborating with systems web developers to customize registration websites and electronic communication
• Collaborating with in-house Air Team to coordinate all attendees’ travel needs
• Recommending creative solutions and developing best practices
• Negotiating contracts and maintaining relationships with preferred vendors.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers
• Operating programs at or below established budget
• Generating client billing
• Performing program closeouts
• Customer service and problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability in managing multiple/competing priorities
• Energy, enthusiasm and positivity
• Attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of program/event management and budget maintenance
• Able to travel frequently for a week or more at a time to operate travel programs and site inspections
• English – fluent oral and written
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and able to manage proprietary database
• Proficient in basic financial math (i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, margin, markup, etc.)
• Should be certified or qualify in First Aid and CPR Training and Notary Public.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Four-year degree in hospitality, marketing, communications, or related field; CMP designation a plus
• 5-7 years of relevant meeting management experience, including planning incentives events both domestically and internationally combined with strong knowledge of incentive markets
• Onsite event coordination and vendor management experience, including third party vendors
• Experience working with hotels, DMC’s, transportation companies and talent agencies
• Creativity in program design and communications
• Manage internal and external budgets and expenses
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SUPERVISOR OF CORPORATE OPERATIONS, MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Job Summary Manage a team of corporate travel consultants in a corporate environment by providing excellent client and employee support and exhibiting leadership in the areas of problem resolution, customer service, technology knowledge, and process / policy adherence. Responsible for leading, guiding and developing this team of Travel Counselors in all areas of a call contact center and customer services.
Scope • Front Line Agent Operations • Call Center Management/Customer Service Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
Operations • Acts as the point person for the daily operations of assigned employees and accounts. • Supervises the daily performance of direct reports, ensuring high levels of quality, productivity and customer service. • Works closely with manager to determine goals and measurement tools, along with developing department communication. • Meets/exceeds customer expectations by managing front line operations customer service levels related to telephone, quality, and productivity. Applies knowledge to increase operational efficiencies. • Monitor telephone calls according to office guidelines to monitor quality of call servicing, provide coaching to improve quality. • Track and distribute performance against established goals to employees on a routine basis, providing coaching and development as needed to improve quality. • Maintains and promotes professional and courteous client relations by identifying and promptly responding to all questions relating to the business. • Maintain effective, active-working relationships with clients, strategic business partners, vendors, and team members. • Provides for the proper staffing and servicing of all operations within responsibility.
• Executes or directs the completion of personnel recruiting, hiring, development, motivation and separation. Exercises hiring and firing authority. • Conducts performance reviews for direct reports. • Ensures proper human resources and company processes and policies are followed. Transferable Skills • Previous experience and knowledge of corporate agency call contact center in the travel industry. • Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining strict deadlines in a high-pressure and time-sensitive environment. • Intermediate knowledge of Call Center Management, phone routing and skilling. • Proficiency with Window-based computers and a strong technical acumen with the ability to integrate multiple platforms. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills. • Knowledge of accounting and financial analysis. • Knowledge of contract management. • Knowledge of corporate travel technology products. • Ability to work independently and within a team, developing strategies and action plans and implementing goals and objectives. • Ability to respond to change. • Ability to embrace diversity. • Ability to select, motivate, coach and develop staff; resolve employee relations issues; fosters effective teamwork. • Professional manner and appearance. • Effective organizational and time management skills. Qualifications • High school degree plus 1-2 years of college. • Minimum of four (4) years’ corporate travel experience. • Knowledge of travel agency operations is preferred. • Knowledge of corporate travel technology is preferred. • Ability to work nights and weekends when needed and to maintain team staffing for extended hours of operation. • Minimum of 2-3 years’ managerial experience. • Prior budget and cost management experience preferred. • Advanced knowledge of Sabre reservation system is preferred.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER, LA JOLLA CA
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Accounting Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will manage a team of data entry clerks in establishing, refining and following a full range of accounting processes for the company’s various business units. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and demonstrated knowledge of technical and operational accounting and finance functions are a must. The ideal candidate also has experience in managing data entry clerks and junior accountants.
Manage a team of 5-7 data entry clerks in verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts receivable
Manage commission collection processes with multiple vendors
Monitor the formats with which invoices are created by system users to ensure compliance with established standards
Produce error-free accounting reports and present report results
Provide technical support and advice
Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
Provide input into department’s goal setting process
Assist with financial statements and budget preparation
Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
Plan, assign and review staff’s work
Support month-end and year-end close processes
Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Liaise with our Director of Finance to improve financial procedures
BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
5-7 years accounting experience
Proven experience as a Senior Staff Accountant, Accounting Supervisor, or Chief/Senior Accountant
Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
In-depth understanding of GAAP
Hands-on experience with accounting software packages. Familiarity with TRAMS accounting software strongly preferred.
Awareness of business trends
Familiarity with financial accounting statements
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) preferred
NATIONWIDE SEARCH FOR CORPORATE SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Seeking those candidates in the hospitality industry, that may come from an agency, hotel, car company or private corporation. Also, will consider new college graduates who are interested in entering the travel industry. Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and outgoing personality with a willingness to learn. The agency offers a training program and mentoring. This is an amazing opportunity to earn a salary and generate commission through productivity.
CORPORATE OR LEISURE OFFICE MANAGER – BURLINGTON VT
Excellent multi-office agency is seeking a manager for their team of four agents. They utilize Apollo and have a mix of both corporate and leisure clientele. This is a working manager position, so managing the team and taking reservations will encompass most of the job. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an agency that is growing and very vital in the New England market place.
Regional Sales Manager for the California and West Coast Region – Virtual
We are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager for the California & West Coast region to promote our destinations (Italy, Mediterranean, Cuba, & Latin America) and our Group Travel business. Destination Knowledge, plus a minimum of 5 years Sales Experience working with Travel Agencies & Consortia is a must.
We are looking for a driven travel professional willing to work hard to increase our exposure in the West Coast regional marketplace. The Regional Sales Manager will service existing accounts, secure new accounts, attend/participate in trade events and provide support & training to our client base. Candidates need to be result and delivery oriented with excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills. The Regional Sales Manager needs to be based in the region serviced, and travel within the region is a must. All sales positions will report into the Vice President of Sales
• Achieve and surpass sales goals • Manage existing relationships in your territory. • Identify potential growth areas through prospecting. • Make presentations, prepare reports. • Attend product seminars, and trade shows. • Remain up-to-date on Central Holidays products, selling advantages and special offers.
Job Requirements - The Successful Applicant will have:
• Well-developed presentation skills that include preparation. • A professional demeanor and appearance. • The wish to constantly improve their selling ability. • Strong relationship development skills. • A desire for networking in-person, via phone, email and social media. • A history of competitive success in business, or academics. • Knowledge of group travel • Knowledge of the territory and the ability to increase exposure. • An existing book of clients/business (important, but not essential) • Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment