MARKETING / SALES POSITIONS
SEEKING A SABRE RED HACKER LEAD APP DEVELOPER
Digital Media Specialist – Tucson AZ
This position is the primary person responsible for maximizing traffic to our family of travel websites by improving page rank within search engines and handling digital media decision-making across multiple platforms, to include updating content, headlines, and blogs and microsites.
• Collect and analyze web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit etc.
• Assist in setting up or optimizing analytics tools for tracking visitor’s behavior.
• Conduct online marketing initiatives such as ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions or viral marketing campaigns.
• In depth knowledge of keyword research, internal links, tagging/meta-tagging and an understanding of SEO copywriting.
• Create and develop content strategies for online marketing strategy.
• Optimize web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
• Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within internet marketing campaigns.
• Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
• Manage timely flow of information to users.
• Create customer service processes and procedures to ensure positive and consistent user experiences.
• Execute or manage banner, video or other non-text link ad campaigns.
• Create and manage editorial calendar.
• Collaboration skills
• Communication proficiency
• Problem solving/analysis
• Technical capacity
• Analytical Thinking
• Time management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 360 suite software
• Two years’ experience working on the internet or related field
• Degree in computer science, business or marketing preferred.